Never Too Late: Hope for Addictions
Radio public service announcements providing encouragement for individuals and families battling drug and alcohol addictions. These sixteen 30-second and two 60-second spots are available in script or audio formats here.
We offer the following links which will allow you to listen to interviews on topics of drug and alcohol addictions. On each page you will find links to resources, the 15-minute audio program, script, and study guide.
- Teens and Substance Abuse - researcher Brian Kelley has researched effects of drugs on the adolescent brain.
- New Life After Drugs – three family members find hope when drug addiction affects their entire family.
- Hope for Drug Addiction – learn how Jodi healed her life, her year-long recovery, and how her faith carried her through.
- Living in Recovery - Christopher Kennedy Lawford struggled with drug addiction for many years and shares his story of recovery.
- Coping with a Drug Addicted Child – Terry and Linda share their story of a 15-year battle with their daughter’s addiction to heroin.
- Drugs: Family Conflict – listen to Lyn and Nic talk about the impact of his drug abuse.
See www.FindingHopeinRecovery.com for more resources.